FACT - more than 1 in 3 house sales fall through in the UK every year! Sadly, current legislation allows buyers or sellers to withdraw from an agreed sale right up until exchange, leaving innocent parties with broken dreams and a hefty bill to settle! Unfortunately, this will remain a problem until the law changes.
The good news is that Oakwood homes CAN HELP! Being aware of the ongoing problems sellers face - we have put in place a SOLUTION.
SIMPLE, QUICK and EFFECTIVE!
If you have sold and are involved in a chain where someone below has pulled out, you will inevitably be adversely affected. That?s where we can step in! Oakwood homes can offer Chain Break Solutions. We will inspect the property causing the delay (wherever that may be in the UK) and subject to a satisfactory survey, make an offer to buy and exchange within 28 days! That means you will still be able to complete on your intended purchase?!
NO FUSS, NO DELAYS, NO WORRIES!
What's the catch...?
Quite simply - none! Rather than allowing our clients to be faced with uncertainties, we want them to be assured that should they face a problem, we do have an answer?! As long as the subject property offers suitable title and passes our survey and valuation, we will make an offer! What?s more, we will also pay the sellers legal fees for the conveyance! All very straightforward.
Oakwood homes 'Chain Break Solutions' - a refreshing approach to common problem...!
INTERESTED? Call any of our offices for more information - we?ll be happy to help...
Simply call us on 08456 44 0707
1) Chain Break Solutions is only available to Oakwood homes clients listed on a standard Sole Agency instruction.
2) Our offer to buy a property will be subject to satisfactory survey, valuation and suitable title.
3) We will endeavour to exchange contracts within 28 days, but this is reliant upon effective cooperation from the seller.
4) The seller must use our appointed legal representation for the transaction (after all – we are paying the fees!)
5) Any offer to purchase will remain open for a maximum period of 14 days only from formal written confirmation.